Latvia! Yes, I said Latvia! Latvia is a gorgeous hidden gem of a country tucked within the beautiful Baltic Sea. Latvia should be on your adventure wedding list, because it is full of rich culture, eco-friendly, one of the world’s greenest countries, has an endless list of romantic adventures for couples, it’s also a country filled with art, wooden architecture, castles and manor houses!
…and it is beside the Baltic Sea! Have you ever been to the Baltic Sea before? It’s seriously one of the dreamiest seas on the planet! It just so happens that one of the most prominent adventure luxury hotels in Europe is alongside of it too! Today, I am thrilled to introduce you the stunning: Baltic Beach Hotel & Spa.
Upon arrival to the hotel, I was greeted by an amazing host waiting at the entrance of the hotel who directed me to the reception staff. They made check-in easy and pointed out all of the amazing opportunities for fun within the resorts property and just outside of its walls. When I arrived to my room I found the accommodations to be more than I expected. The bed was comfy and there were all of the American amenities we always need in room (IE, phone, room service, lots of outlets, high count thread sheets, desk, large TV, luxury toiletries, full size hair dryer, alarm clock, spa services at my finger tips, and large windows that open to allow that tremendously awesome breeze in)!
This hotel is on our Top 5 Adventure Wedding Hotels list for a billion reasons. But for fun, I’m going to name 25 of my favorites for now =)
- Location, location, location! There are at least 8 locations onsite I can see you saying “I do” near!
- 161 Room Types (37 Superior; 28 Deluxe; 44 Budget; 31 Executive Suite; 11 Junior Suites; 8 Baltic Suites; 1 Jurmala Suite; and 1 Presidential Suite) plus an enchanting Garden Villa
- Endless luxury from top to bottom. You and your guests will feel like VIP’s.
- Onsite of the Baltic Beach Hotel the wedding reception options are many such as the following: Perle Hall (~130 guests); Jura Hall (~110 guests); Jurmala Hall (~75 guests); Majori (~40 guests); and at least 10+ others that can be considered depending on the size of your fabulous Latvian Destination Wedding.
- 3 restaurants onsite that offer dinning that is beyond 5 stars (Caviar Club, il Sole, and Perle)
- Onsite is one of Europe’s largest and most professional Spa’s (100’s of services available from 0700-2200, every day).
- Breakfast is included and that also includes mimosas! …did someone hashtag #balticandbreakast? I did, go back and see here!
- Gated secure property.
- Within walking distance of a super cute historical town (Jūrmala).
- Award winning hotel every year from affirmed places such as the following: “Trip Advisor,” “World Luxury Hotel Award,” and World Travel Awards.”
- Baltic Beach Hotel offers many Romance and Honeymoon Packages that can easily be customizable.
- Onsite Fitness Classes, Gym, and Swimming Pool.
- Steps away from the beautiful Baltic Sea and pristine golden sand beaches.
- Exclusive area for you to lounge on the beach and delight in a cocktail.
- Immaculate grounds to walk through and enjoy.
- Exemplary customer service offering unique add on options to your event and stay such as hiring: Sand/Ice Sculptures, Illusionist, Fireworks, and other audio and visual delights.
- Full service decadent bar throughout the entire hotel property.
- Year-round beauty for any season wedding in Latvia.
- Chic styling throughout the hotel within the rooms, restaurant dinning spaces, and the reception halls.
- Staying within the walls of elegant Latvian history!
- An incredible Banja experience is available and one you will never forget!
- An experienced cultured Latvian staff available to you 24-7.
- Minutes away from the big city: Riga, Latvia (international airport is here as well).
- Moments away from Latvia and Lithuania’s best historical and natural sites such as the following: Sigulda, Rundale, Balta Kappa, Kemeri National Park, Venta Rapids, and the Hill of Hope.
- Tell me you don’t LOVE the way your invitations will sound… “Please join us beside the beautiful Baltic Sea, as we say I do!”
The Baltic Beach Hotel, is a premium luxury Latvian destination wedding location not only for your ceremony but your reception as well. We would love to help you plan a Latvian adventure wedding here, so please contact us for more details!
If all those reasons don’t get you to come to the Baltic Beach Hotel & Spa in Jurmala, Latvia, I’m not sure you’re an adventurous traveler! 😉 The Baltic countries are an area in Europe that is still virgin, undeveloped and offbeat so I urge you to plan your trip soon so you may experience this phenomena yourself. I foresee this area exploding soon just as Iceland did in 2012! Hurry.
Stay tuned next week as we head to our next location on our Top 5 Adventure Wedding Hotel List for 2015… It’s a buzzing downtown luxury location for you fabulous city lovers. If you missed out previous posts on this year’s list, please go back here and here to enlighten yourself on them.
With a smile, Ann Peters & Team (Adventure Wedding Planner & Photographer)
- Baltic Beach Hotel Contact Information:
- Address: Juras Str. 23/25, Jurmala, LV-2015, Latvia
- Phone: +371 6 777 14 00
- Website: http://www.balticbeach.lv/
- Baltic Beach Hotel GPS Coordinates: 56.9753958 / 23.7954519